HE HE Louis just rand me and said sorry!!!

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
HEY everyone! well just thought i would update you on my treatment at LV! well i posted here and nearly all of you said i should complain about the service, well i did!:shame: i emailed them and asked how i should go about it, write or phone ect. Anyway they emailed back straight away and asked for further details etc. I told them that the security guard had given us dirty looks etc, no one came to help, spoken to rudely.
Soooo... I just got off the phone to the manager of the boutique, she was sooo sorry!!!:P Saying, im sorry you and your friends felt that way, im sorry the way you were treated by the staff and security guard;) . She was like please come in again, if you need anything make sure you ring ME, he he so im like best buds with the manager! lol!:smile:
no, but she was very nice about the situation and then asked what i like and mentioned the azur line...
anyway just wanted to share, so if anyone else wants to complain then you should.
Im just scared that i have like a big COMPLAINED mark against my name now!

You may be worried that you have a "COMPLAINER" mark against your name. But does it really matter, when the result is good service. if that is what it takes then we should all have that mark as soon as we walk in the door.

Good for you for doing something about bad service. If no one does anything - nothing will ever change.