HBO: The Last of Us

I believe they are referring to episode 2 when Tess asks Ellie if anyone will be looking for her and she asks about a boyfriend and Ellie hesitates and says, “Uh, no.” This is the only reference I could think of that they might be alluding to about her sexuality, but, I could be wrong.
reading recaps, apparently that is the reference....they want to stay true to the game? she almost seems a bit young to me to know whether she is gay. How old? 14?

I’ve enjoyed the show quite a bit and am caught up. It is way more believable than the Walking Dead or Fear. After a while those 2 shows seemed (to me) like stupid people doing stupid things. The Last of Us has much better writing and the premise of Cordyceps adapting to warmer conditions is interesting. Episode #3 with Offerman was great. Hope the show stays consistently good.
To be fair, the first few seasons of The Walking Dead were (are) amazing. It fell off horribly.

Often, I start to watch a show due to the buzz and don't like it. I force myself to at least get through episode 2 of whatever show (I gave up on Breaking Bad and went back because of the press it was getting and boy am I glad I did!).

With this show I didn't like it (of course) but went back (due to Pedro Pascal--so dreamy) and glad I did. I HATE zombies and the end of the world-type stuff is just too much for me but this is a good show and I was able to binge due to not watching it weekly (I am now caught up). I hope it continues to be good, they sure have a bunch of good actors.

And episode 3 has stayed with me, it was so good--happy and sad--and well done.

Often, I start to watch a show due to the buzz and don't like it. I force myself to at least get through episode 2 of whatever show (I gave up on Breaking Bad and went back because of the press it was getting and boy am I glad I did!).

With this show I didn't like it (of course) but went back (due to Pedro Pascal--so dreamy) and glad I did. I HATE zombies and the end of the world-type stuff is just too much for me but this is a good show and I was able to binge due to not watching it weekly (I am now caught up). I hope it continues to be good, they sure have a bunch of good actors.

And episode 3 has stayed with me, it was so good--happy and sad--and well done.
Hearing your review I will watch on HBO Max now. Did you watch Better Call Saul. If not you need to get to it!

Reactions: limom