Hazelnut? what are your thoughts?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I just received my MAB in Hazelnut and now I can't decide if I should keep it or maybe consider the stone or dusty for a more neutral color? What are your thoughts? It is gorgeous though!!! Confused and overwhelmed this is a serious addiction.

2. i just recieved mine last night, i love this color, the leather is great and versatile for all seasons. my only complaint is that my bag has that fishy leather smell

3. I think that the Hazelnut color seems fairly neutral to me... And the leather looks gorgeous from the photos I've seen! I say keep that and look toward buying a bag with some popping colour (hello fall line!!) As your next RM!

Kim - there was a thread re: getting rid of that fishy smell. If you do a search, I'm sure you can find it! HTH!

4. Prague, could you please post a photo here?:flowers: I have the MAM in Dusty, as much as I love this neutral shade, it's hard to maintain, I just go tit last week, used it maybe 5 times, already the corners have darkened a little and the underside of the handles too, and I don't even carry it with my hands, I am either carrying it on my shoulder or crook of arm.

5. I'm very interested in this topic as I have a hazelnut on pre-order but my gut is telling me I need a STONE! I can't wait to see how this plays out for you as I think I'm right with you on the indecision.

6. thanks for the input. My bag also has a very strange smell but apparently that is common with the glazed bags I will look up that link as well. As for a photo I'm not sure how to make that happen but I will attempt to upload something in the next few days.

I'm going to keep this color over the dusty because I am very hard and my bags and will most likley destroy the dusty in a short time I have the dark gray MAB and used it all winter and it is still looking pretty good.

7. I have bumped the thread: my new addition which has a pic of my stone MAM.

8. I have the MAB Hazelnut and love the color. It's rich without being too dark. I think it's a great color for all year round.

9. From looking at pictures posted online, the colour looks gorgeous and versatile.

10. The color of the hazelnut is gorgeous! I would take a hazelnut over the dusty anyday. I think the hazelnut will be easier to maintain, and it also has some orangey undertones which are great while you're enjoying the sun this summer!

Stone is my favorite I must admit. Then the hazelnut... but if you're choosing between hazelnut, and dusty...definitely keep the hazelnut. I wouldn't give that a 2nd thought!

11. Keep the hazelnut it is gorgeous! I think the dusty would be hard to keep clean!!

12. Any chance of me seeing some pics? Despite seeing lots of pics online, I still feel like I haven't gotten a good feel for this color and what it really looks like.

13. I personally think the hazelnut would be easier to maintain, and is a GORGEOUSSSS color that will work great in the summer and fall months!

14. Here are some photos of my MAB Hazelnut. One is with flash, the others are without. :smile:

Attached Files:

15. I had a hazelnut botkier a few years ago and it was almost exactly the same color and I found it very hard to match with things, but then, I wear mostly darker colors. I think the stone is gorgeous and if it were up to me I'd keep that!