Hayden-Harnett online trouble

ankorchick

Apr 16, 2007
Is anyone else having trouble getting the HH site to accept credit cards? I know mine is valid and I'm mad because I want to beat the deadline for the 30% off sale and I want my Saddle Lorca!

Their site is notoriously unreliable...see past posts on it.
You just need to call them (phone on their website) and let them know. they are very good about honoring sales and should take good care of you...

How long does it take for bags to be delivered from HH? I ordered mine last Friday and thought it would be here by now. It's coming USPS ground. When I try to track it, it says to call them.

Aloha, you can also respond to the confirmation e-mail you received, and ask them for the tracking number. Customer service is probably out for the weekend (and maybe short for the Memorial Day holiday), but you can try. Salina is the one I usually get a response from, she's very nice.

AlohaGirl, If I remember correctly, it takes about a week to 10 days for them to come by that method. Hope it comes soon for you!!

Yipes! Thank goodness I put 2 day air on the 2nd HH bag.....I have to choose between the satchel and Havana Hobo. I heard it takes forever for a refund too! Thanks girls for letting me know!