Hayden Harnett Ibiza?

Mom2CM3

Nov 10, 2007
I hope I am posting this in the correct forum, because I did not see an HH forum in the designer's boutique. Hi! I am a longtime obsessor of all things called handbags, and have been on a tiring quest to find a stylish, fun, functional, organizational bag for full time working , young-ish moms!

Well, I think I finally found them in the Hayden Harnett Gaza Satchel (in prune) and the Ibiza Convertible Tote in a color I have yet to decide!!! I had no problems choosing the color for the Gaza satchel - the prune just jumped out at me.

But I wanted to get some input on the colors for the Ibiza - see if anyone owns them, and what you think of their functionality, and which color! I'm vaccillating between the smoke blue, the olive, or the red, and not necessarily in that order! Any and all input on this bag, is greatly appreciated, and it's so great to finally find a place where there are others that I can to talk to about my never-ending handbag obsessions!

Welcome to tPF!

I have heard positive things about the Ibiza, and tons of great stuff about the Gaza. I own a Gaza Hobo (in fir) and totally adore it, and I would really love one in plum too!

May I suggest toughing it out until the US Thanksgiving weekend (if you can bare to wait that long, lol!), as HH is due to have a big sale! IMHO it should be worth the wait, though there is no way to gaurantee the items you desire will be included in it.