Hayden Harnett & HHHotties Nail Polishes

cool, enga! Let's see!!

Yeah, ninjapolish is def. the best deal! I wish they were open when I went on my a-england binge! I *think* the only other one I want to buy is Galahad. I've got a possibly failed half-moon mani going on today with Lancelot and Princess Sabra. I'll go take a pic and see what you guys think.

ETA, here it is :-/

Attachments

• lancelot-sabra.jpg
    lancelot-sabra.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 160
cool, enga! Let's see!!

Yeah, ninjapolish is def. the best deal! I wish they were open when I went on my a-england binge! I *think* the only other one I want to buy is Galahad. I've got a possibly failed half-moon mani going on today with Lancelot and Princess Sabra. I'll go take a pic and see what you guys think.

This looks sooo HOT!! Love it on you Pae. It goes so well with your Ramone!

cool, enga! Let's see!!

You did that yourself Pae? Looks cool! Would match great with the Ipanema Clutch!

Thanks, EHB, and you're right about the ipanema!

Yeah, I painted them with lancelot last night then taped and painted the princess sabra this morning. If I do this again I'll def. get some reinforcement stickers to make it easier (and more uniform).

cool, enga! Let's see!!

Totally not a fail!!! Love it! I'm also loving with your ramone cuff. Perfect color combo!

paelaf said:
cool, enga! Let's see!!

Totally cool with the ramone!

So cool, Pae!

Lauri, ITA you have the cutest hands!

I've got to be boring for a bit. I have two more interviews tomorrow, and have to re-do the nudey polish I have from the last interview... booorrrring!

I think they might be too small for a french mani (which I've never had!), mib. So obviously I am obsessed with half moon manis at the moment. Here is a nude version to go with my new elson! This is orly coffee break topped with savvy french rose petal topped with pretty and polished jealous which brings out the yellow a little...and essie matte about you!

I'll review the elson soon...it is absolute love!

Attachments

• elson1.jpg
    elson1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 102
  • elson2.jpg
    elson2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 103