Having the "Blues" has never felt so good (pics). :)

Hi H!! :smile: Haha, you're welcome! :hugs: Haha, no, no, it's ALL the bag... seriously! :smile: You will LOVE it... it's so hard to find a blue that looks nice against black, but man, this bag looks AMAZING against it. :cloud9: The contrast is exactly what blows me away... it's a thing of beauty! :nuts: You need to post your pics too, because they are always gorgeous... correction, you are always gorgeous. :smile: I know, it's been forever since we talked... we do need to catch up! :nuts: Haha, I feel exactly the same way... this blue is, hands down, my "05 red" of blues! :girlsigh:

Minal its totally gorgeous!!! I adore this color and it looks fab on you :smile:. I want to steal your patent navy jumbo!! :P Its one of my "ones that got away", lol. And also your Vince leather jacket is fab too. Congrats!!

nighteyes - Hi! :smile: I say, if you're gonna venture into the world of blue, you may as well do it with a bang haha... no use in halfa$$ing it :-p... this blue is amazing!! :love:

Hi C! Long time no see!! :smile: You always get the best bags :love:... did this make your must have list, too? :nuts:

Hi L! :smile: How are you? Ohhhh, did you get this beauty too? :nuts: Haha, I'm never parting with that Jumbo cuz I love it so much :-p... it's exactly how I like my patent Jumbos... distressed patent, yummy!! :drool: I hope you can snag one on ebay! :smile: Aww, thank you!

Congratulations. Iam so glad you have received the awaited bleu roi. I love your black outfit. I was told that my blue bag should be coming in at any moment. I also appreciate you mentioning that NM and posibly other stores ordered a limited amount of bags. I went to NM yesterday to pick up my red patent jumbo. The SA mentioned that NM only ordered 2 for the VA store (some stores got issued 3) and that my name was third on the list. The 2 bags came in 10 days ago and they were immediately disbursed. Systemwide all bags were sold out except for 10 bags that they had in the warehouse. My SA fought for me to get the bag and was alloted one more bag forthe VA store. I got the last bag. My SA said that NM is entirely sold out of the red patent and will not be getting anymore.

Hopefully, I will pick up my blue bag also this week. Thanks for the info on the very small orders. Enjoy your new bag and wear it well!!!!!!!!

Miche

Hi there! :smile: Thanks so much!! :flowers: Ohhhh, you should get a lighter blue... especially as a blue lover!! :nuts: Well, I do have an '07A navy patent e/w as my smaller blue bag... and if/when Chanel ever releases a turquoise or teal blue structured caviar flap, I would definitely get that in a medium. My Jumbo blue family is 10000000% completed though... no more blue Jumbo flaps, ever. :smile:

Congrats! I love your blue family :smile: Blue is my favorite color for clothing and I have a GST in navy and a small flap in navy patent but you are inspring me to shop for a lighter blue! I love your blue fonce with gold hardware. Beautiful shade! :smile: Is your whole family jumbo?

Hi Miche. :smile: Thanks so much... I'm beyond thrilled. :yahoo: I also heard from my SA that due to both the economy and the company's desire to have as little past season stock as possible, very few orders are being placed. I imagine that it will be like this from here on out. In fact, my store only ordered ONE red lamb Jumbo for Cruise... just one! :nuts:

I'm glad you got the red patent... it's really beautiful!! :love: My SA also mentioned that they received three of those, all of which sold immediately.

I hope your blue bag comes in very soon... they seem to be trickling into stores now. I actually was number one on a list at the boutique as well, and got that call a full week before I got the NM call (since I was overseas and decided to buy from NM instead, I passed)... so Chanel boutiques should have the Jumbo. :smile:

Congratulations. Iam so glad you have received the awaited bleu roi. I love your black outfit. I was told that my blue bag should be coming in at any moment. I also appreciate you mentioning that NM and posibly other stores ordered a limited amount of bags. I went to NM yesterday to pick up my red patent jumbo. The SA mentioned that NM only ordered 2 for the VA store (some stores got issued 3) and that my name was third on the list. The 2 bags came in 10 days ago and they were immediately disbursed. Systemwide all bags were sold out except for 10 bags that they had in the warehouse. My SA fought for me to get the bag and was alloted one more bag forthe VA store. I got the last bag. My SA said that NM is entirely sold out of the red patent and will not be getting anymore.

Hopefully, I will pick up my blue bag also this week. Thanks for the info on the very small orders. Enjoy your new bag and wear it well!!!!!!!!

Miche

My NM only ordered 1 Blue Roi jumbo! I am supposedly the first person on the list. I am also 3rd on the list at the biggest Chanel boutique in my state and my SA there said they were only getting 3. No calls from either!

Miche - My local NM had 1 red patent jumbo as of Saturday. My SA even put it on hold for me even though I didn't really want it (I expressed a slight interest in it so she put it on hold just in case I went for it since it was the only one). I think some NMs got their shipments late.

Just had to come back and drool...sorry! :drool: Thank you for the clothing ideas, Fiery!

Awww...Minal, it is gorgeous! Love it!:love: Of course, your gorgeous modeling pics really seal the deal for me! Looks fabulous on you! Congrats! :flowers:
I'm still waiting for the call on this blue.:whistle:

I also heard from my SA that due to both the economy and the company's desire to have as little past season stock as possible, very few orders are being placed.

My SA has told me the same thing. Fewer bags being ordered to keep stock low.

CONGRATS on your new blue baby! I am trying to figure out if I want one or not.
Do u think it will work on other colours palettes besides black, greys? It is lush but cant decide on getting reds or red plus blue! Dilemmas!!!

I still lust after your lovely mango flap. They dont have them here in the UK.

Congrats on finally acquiring the blue caviar you've been anticipation on. Cant wait to get my blue lamb, whats taking so long???? Anyhoo, do u feel the jumbo is too much blue? I cant decide between the jumbo or med lamb. Although it is nice to be able to put more stuff. Let me know what u think.