Having second thoughts about paying FP for Sabrina, WWYD??

T-girl the cute little chick in your signature reminded me of this Peta sticker Lol.
hwfyf6.png

^ITA with Baglady39^ ripping off the tags is the scariest part!!! It means commitment. That's probably why I'm not married yet, eh?

Hahaha...and maybe why I've been married twice and working on three? roflmao!!!

I pride myself in having coaches longer than any relationship I've EVER been in...that is good...right? No? I'm confused now....with the way the SA's sometimes treat us maybe that is why I stick around...I think it is a man. roflamo!

Hijacking now....sorry to OP...but this should illustrate my sick love of sabrina's.....I'm am dying right now....I just saw the MOST amazing green patent sabrina on the bay....trying. hard. not. to. buy. gotta. not. buy. :Push:

I pride myself in having coaches longer than any relationship I've EVER been in...that is good...right? No? I'm confused now....with the way the SA's sometimes treat us maybe that is why I stick around...I think it is a man. roflamo!

Hijacking now....sorry to OP...but this should illustrate my sick love of sabrina's.....I'm am dying right now....I just saw the MOST amazing green patent sabrina on the bay....trying. hard. not. to. buy. gotta. not. buy. :Push:

Oooo, Patent green. Yummy, that would be a GREAT addition. :P

Yup! This is me too!!

If it's truly important to you, then the fact they show up later at a much lower price is a bit less of a sting, and you can probably deal with it better. If it's not that important, then the anger is much worse I find.

I also always find it SOOO hard to hold on to something unused. I have a bag like that now, so once I get the PCE adjustment, I will rip the tags off and use it. I think I have little patience when I get a new bag...it's SOOO hard for me to know I can only fondle it but can't carry it!! :P

Does that mean you have ADBD? Attention Deficit Bag Disorder? :P:graucho::nuts::yes:

If there is a PCE coming you could always save it and get a price adjustment.. that will help a little. I paid full price for my black and my teal ( on ebay, with the shipping it was pretty much FP) I don't regret it, I love the bags.

Same here. i love my large teal and I think she is worth it, I never felt this way about a coach bag before, honestly, besides my Neverfull this is the only one I've paid FP for. I know I'll be mad when they finally hit the outlets if they ever do but there is nothing I do. I want to use my bag now :P

I believe that if you bag is still sitting on the closest with the tags on is because the love is not enough. KWIM? I buy bags and sometimes I dont take the tags off inmediately, that tells me somehing.

You can hold onto it until you get your hands on another one that is cheaper, otherwise you are taking the chance of loosing her forever. What if you return her and the outlets dont get any? it could happen, I hope it doesn't tho :P.

^ITA with Baglady39^ ripping off the tags is the scariest part!!! It means commitment. That's probably why I'm not married yet, eh?

:lol: Sooooo true!!!

i just bough a red patent ergo and I removed the tags on the car, on my way home!!!! I've never done that before!

Last edited:
T-girl the cute little chick in your signature reminded me of this Peta sticker Lol.
hwfyf6.png

That's sooo cute. I don't know anything about Peta but Chazzy pointed me to the link on how to add these adorable characters into my signature.

If you're curious, please click on my chick and it will lead you to the weblink where you can check out other characters available.

Have fun!

Coach is like being in a relationship. You baby it by conditioning it and keeping it clean, and it gives you bag 1000-fold. If you abuse it, :crybaby:you've hurt it for life. Whatever you do, don't let any nesting female guinnea pigs loose on the bag lining or you'll be very sorry.

The good thing about Coach is that it doesn't give you back any attitude but will stay by you for as long as you want until you send it away to sleep in its dustbag or more permanently off to the world of eBay.