Having bad day...Need new bag...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :cry: :evil:

I just know that a new bag would make me feel so much better.:shame::biggrin:

Ever have one of those day when you need "bag therapy"?:lol: :lol: :lol:

2. uh-huh! :nodding head emphatically:

3. yeap actually my bills of the bags should go to my boss for making my life miserable:biggrin: . My paddy just arrived today...

4. So with ya Buttery!!! Get that AC drawstring bag!!!

5. Sorry for ya, Buttery. Cheer up!

6. Part of the reason why I am dead set on a Wapity right now!!!

Hope your day starts getting better soon!!! :love:

7. I feel the same way, except sometimes I feel like I need to just buy something, anything (which is kind of bad).

To all who are feeling bad today, feel better!

8. i totally know what you mean... a new bag just always makes me happier too....

***HUGS*** i hope your day gets better!

9. ALL THE DAMN TIME :lol:

10. My mom's b-day is soon and I bought her gift online. I can't wait for it to come. Even though it's not mine, I love when packages come. hehe

11. Megs - get the Wapity. You seem so in love! :lol:

I seem to have a bad day every day.;)

12. haha yeah that's why i bought the mc wapity today. what a waste of money...but i love it!!

13. Oh well for sure!! I feel for you!! But the last time I had that feeling and acted on it I bought my Chloe Paddy which I kind of don't love anymore. But that's just me:blink:

14. Oh Megs I feel you on the Wapity..I LOVE it and it really isn't that pricey. It looks like THE perfect "going out on the town" accessory!!!

15. :sad2: Oh....sorry you're feeling poopy....get some lovin' from a bag and give it lots of hugs! LOL! :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice