Having 2nd thoughts - trevi vs epi speedy

nooo don't do the speedies! get the trevi! its much nicer and it would be such a waste to sell a beautiful bag like the duomo, for just a couple of more speedies.

I would get the Trevi, it's a gorgeous bag! I agree with other's though, I wouldn't sell your mahina and replace it with an epi speedy, unless the mahina has already been sold or you aren't happy with it. If the Mahina has already been sold, do you still need to sell you Duomo to fund the Trevi? Just curious, I really like the Duomo and have been considering purchasing it and was just wondering if there was something you really didn't like about it? Sorry to answer your question with a questions LOL!
Good luck with your decision, I don't think you can go wrong with a trevi!

for a long time I hated the speedy sag so I bought the duomo & loved it! I used it pretty much everday for a few months & then bought another bag... and then another... and another... during the recent storms I brought the duomo out from her dust bag & dumped in all my stuff. after putting in my pochette mini, zippy wallet, sunglass case & umbrella there was little room for anything else. I still love the look of the bag but it no longer fits my needs. I would suggest it to anyone that doesn't carry a more than a speedy 25's worth of stuff.

:tup: exactly what i was thinking! the trevi is a stunner so go with that and then maybe for black a chanel or bal

a black Bal is what I'm leaning towards if I don't opt for the epi. I'm not too familiar w/ the brand but I have liked what I've seen so far. do you have a suggestion of a style I should look at ?

a black Bal is what I'm leaning towards if I don't opt for the epi. I'm not too familiar w/ the brand but I have liked what I've seen so far. do you have a suggestion of a style I should look at ?

I'm new to Bal as well, looking to get my first one this spring. I just think they're gorgeous, the City in particular. The black with gold harware city is tdf!!

Sell the Duomo & Mahina if you are not going to use them. Get the Trevi and then the Epi Speedy later. You already have Speedies and they will always be around so add the beautiful Trevi to your collection. Also, I like to start with the most expensive item on my list so the rest seem like easier purchases.