Haven't purchased an LV in years - need recs for a bag and wallet

bebegir162

O.G.
Dec 5, 2007
Hi Everyone,

It's been a long time since I've visited this forum. I've been busy with 2 boys, but I'm finally ready to ditch my diaper bag and carry an LV bag again. I've owned several pieces of LV (galliera pm, speedy 25, popincourt, neverfull, etc.) over the years and need a new bag. Can you recommend a shoulder bag that's practical and stylish? I also need a rec for a wallet that can hold a lot of cards. Thanks in advance!

You can try Portobello, it is stylish and practical to me, my favorite to go bag, it holds a lot but some people complain about the strap so you should try it in the store to feel yourself, I don't have problem with strap and I really adore this style in DE print, truly carefree bag.

I like Zippy compact walle, it can hold a lot but not feel bulky, the size is smaller than the zippy wallet. I actually like all zippy type of wallets in LV.

Agree on Totally - even though you don't need a diaper bag any longer, you have years of needing to carry some stuff for your kids so you'll need the space. For a lot of cards I like the Zippy Wallet, but my stuff would be lost in something that big.