Have you ever thought of Trevi is an old lady bag? I'm so confuse!! Please help me!!

It is a beautiful bag but maybe you should return it and find something that is more 'you' and that you will feel comfortable carrying. You might not use it often if you are already doubting your decision to purchase it. I hope that you are not just persuaded by your co-workers' opinion, but if you feel in yourself that it wouldn't fit your style, then return it. There are a lot of great styles that you will enjoy for sure.

Hey guys,

As you guys know that I have just bought a trevi last week, then I shown the pictures to my workmates, they claimed : "she looks old on you"....."she's an old lady bag".....blah blah blah.....I then started to get confuse again should I keep her!!

I actually have the same thoughts when I first saw trevi, thought she was a bit "OLD", but then she slowly growing on me.....follow by another thought of she is a girly-gal bag.....after months of researching, I decided to go for something that out of my comfort zone!!

Well, gals! Really need your opinions about this trevi before i'm using her or return her (??). Have you ever have the same thought?? What do you think about this bag on me?? Does she go well with dr. marten boots?

Thanks in advance!! :hugs:
Trevi looks good on you. She's definitely a keeper.

I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings who have and love this bag...but honestly I just think frame bags do look a little old. LOL! And I am old (63) but wouldn't carry it for that reason. Girls...you gotta do what ya gotta do...And that's JMHO.

Hi! Well you look great first of all :smile: However I will admit that I'm one of those that finds this bag to be matronly/mature. I've always felt that way, the framed shape of it is not for me ~ it's just not that casual young hip Doc Marten style, in my opinion. That being said it's a LOUIS VUITTON so I think anyone can rock any bag that they FEEL COMFORTABLE in ~ so it comes down to you and if it feels like "you" or the "you" you want to be, then let no one stop you. Your friends will get used to it. :smile: Good luck deciding!

:goodpost: Totally agree with lshcat.

I love the style of the bag but I think it goes better with your clothing as a shoulder bag, not hand-carry. I find the overall style of the Trevi - esp. with the pleats to be kind of dressy and "feminine". And when you carry a bag hand-held--it's even more "feminine", dainty almost! The straps makes it more "utilitarian". No offense to your outfit at all!! I think you look great and you totally rock those boots.:smile:

I agree the trevi is probably a more mature style - but definitely not an 'old lady' style.
I'm guessing your colleague says so because your style is leaning towards a younger & hippier style..
I think with the trevi, either you hate it or you love it. You should keep it if you're comfortable wearing it - don't let other people's opinion bother you.

i think it is a gorgeous bag, but seeing your style I don't think it really "suites" you...it looks a bit "old" on you...

i 2nd that!!! but i do love the epi alma on you...it make u look truly classy n not matured at all!:cool: So pls exchange it if u don't feel comfortable! GO GO GO! n hope u enjoy ur trip to m'sia! ;)

P/s: even my mom(60) said trevi will look matured for my ages(27), but she like it coz she said it's meant for her age. She don't mind IF i'm buying the trevi as she will use it too........! LOL! -.-

I actually really love the trevi! It's my first ebene purse and I'm 30. My 19 yr old cousin has it also and it looks great in her. The trevi is very classy and durable!

I like Trevi but do believe that it is too old for you:smile: perhaps in 10 years it would be a great purse. I think you should choose more young and hip. What about Bergamo. Go with your first feelings... Don't over research.

I actually love it with your Doc Martens! I'm a big fan of the juxtaposition of styles... I like to combine ladylike and girly-girlness with a bit of edge and funk; the mix is what makes things interesting and memorable.