have you ever bought an intem without seeing it in real life first?

Frenchie D.

Dec 9, 2010
I've just bought online a small vernis agenda in pomme d'amour. I have never seen the colour in real life but the photos look amazing. It's on the way out it seems and only available online so I decided to just go for it before it is gone forever. I really hope I like it lol :P I've decided that if I don't I will exchange it for a rouge fauviste agenda, which I've seen in the boutique and also like a lot.

Have you ever bought something just because it looked nice on photos? Do you think this is silly or do you also take risks like that?

Apologies for the typos in the title!

Oh yes ! Many items!
- vernis key cles in sunset orange
- mono coin purse, 2 mono make up cases( but with the mono you know what it looks like)
Part of the rush is not knowing what it looks like and having a surprise when you open it.

Yes I bought the Pomme small agenda sight unseen last year. I loved it & have bought a few more Pomme items since then. I am hoping to get an Alma Pomme next.

I am sure you will love it.

I did, yesterday! lol. I don't have an LV store anywhere near me, I have seen a few mono pieces being carried around here in town however. I bought the Neverfull MM (azur) online last night, AND the Alma (mono) the day before. I am sooooooo excited for them to arrive, I'm sure I won't be disappointed. It helps that we can view modelling pics here on the forum from the great members who share their pics!!

I have bought several LV without seeing it IRL and have never been disappointed.
BY the way, I have seen that pomme agenda and it is to die for! You won't be disappointed either!

I've never bought an LV without seeing it irl first - but I've seen that pomme in many pieces and think that it will NOT disappoint!! It is so gorgeous!! :biggrin:

Black multicolor sarah wallet & matching key purse. It's a future purchase though. :graucho: I've seen the long zippy wallet in the same color. However, it's likely I'll wait for at least a year before actually getting it. :sweatdrop::faint: But that's ok, that's when I will really start needing it anyways.