Have you customized your bag in an invasive/more permanent way? Pics Please!!

How has the strap worked out for you? Curious since it’s a large bag.

Sorry, I just seen this. So thattype d-ring attachment is definitely meant for something smaller lmao
But I only had it unscrew once so luckily I haven’t found it to be a big issue. I just knew the better option of actually sewing a d-ring in wasn’t one I could do because my sewing skills aren’t the best.

Sorry, I just seen this. So thattype d-ring attachment is definitely meant for something smaller lmao
But I only had it unscrew once so luckily I haven’t found it to be a big issue. I just knew the better option of actually sewing a d-ring in wasn’t one I could do because my sewing skills aren’t the best.
Lol it’s ok. I would have done the same thing with the D rings. I was thinking of purchasing a bag like the keepall and adding the d rings like you did. I was just curious as to how the strap worked with the bag overall. It looks good though!

Lol it’s ok. I would have done the same thing with the D rings. I was thinking of purchasing a bag like the keepall and adding the d rings like you did. I was just curious as to how the strap worked with the bag overall. It looks good though!

I really liked the strap. It’s thick and comfortable. I found it on amazon. I just wish color wise it matched a little better.

Reactions: Moestyles