Have You Been Wondering What Ricky Martin Has Been Up To ?

Jan 23, 2006
ricky1jpg_43.jpg

Ricky Martin Is Next In Line To Adopt

With adoption as the latest fad among celebrities…guess who is next to do that. Well this one is not less than a surprise…Latino singer Ricky Martin.
Yeah you get me right this hottie is the next one to take home a baby. Ricky is already helping to house Indian street children through Ricky Martin Foundation and is also the ambassador for the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).

Ricky Martin now wants to do some charity by helping to raise some needy infants in his Miami Beach, Florida mansion. He said, “I believe that at some time in the future this house will be full of colored crayons strewn over the floor and the walls will be covered with scribbles. There are a lot of kids out there in need of a home.”

Source

^^ LOL ur not alone .. hmmmmmmm ..

btw is he a Gay? sorrrry for my ignorance, never been a fan of him and just heard about his sexual orientation lately :shame:

No, he's not gay. His ex girlfriend was some spanish journalist named Rebecca who he has said in interviews is his one true love forever. They were engaged and all but I dont know what happened with them. And I think that I would rather see a child with him as a single dad but well taken care of then at an orphanage. Just my opinion :smile:

I remember thinking he was so unintentionally funny back in the La Vita Loca days, but he looks handsome here. ;) I think it's admirable that he wants to adopt. It is true that there are a lot of children out there who need homes.