Have you all seen All-In?kinda like a cabas mezzo. Sept 29

View attachment 3832259 OK guys, in afraid of Neverfull may discontinue, I went to the store and bought one DE with RB lining, and it had poured just as I was walking out of the door of the mall where the LV at, at that moment I was so relieved it's a DE :P

Still, had bagged the other items I bought :smile:

Right now having coffee at Starbucks, take a break and enjoy the moment with my new bag :smile:

I don't know where you're getting your information from, but the NF is NOT being discontinued. This is like the 3rd time I've seen you make a speculative comment about it, and I don't think it's fair to throw that info around because that is how rumors are started.

What we do know is that they are aiming to push canvas pieces online, and therefore, availability may become limited at physical locations in the future.

What we do know is that they are aiming to push canvas pieces online, and therefore, availability may become limited at physical locations in the future.

I hate the sound of that idea of pushing canvas pieces mainly online. I had mixed experienced of LV website and the service over the phone. :hrmm:
I used to be very pro about shopping online at LV, but my last experience left me with a sour taste.

Reactions: luxurista
I don't know where you're getting your information from, but the NF is NOT being discontinued. This is like the 3rd time I've seen you make a speculative comment about it, and I don't think it's fair to throw that info around because that is how rumors are started.

I like to say whatever I like to say whether you like or not, why can't I say what I think what right you think you have over me to determine how do I think, what do I think and what should I say or what I should not say? Stay at your side of business, and thank you for your interest in my posts :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: MWTexan
Congrats! DE with RB lining is on my list. I have a DE one but it's with red lining and I don't like red.
Thank you! You know it is interesting how taste changes, I always thought DE best is with red lining, I even had a DE GM with red lining before, never thought in million years would buy a DE with this light pink lining, ha ha, life is interesting!

I like to say whatever I like to say whether you like or not, why can't I say what I think what right you think you have over me to determine how do I think, what do I think and what should I say or what I should not say? Stay at your side of business, and thank you for your interest in my posts :smile:

It's not that I was interested in your posts, I just happened to come across them while looking through a few threads and noticed that you repeatedly made comments about that topic, and I just wanted to clarify it.

Secondly, please to not misconstrue my words by distorting what I said. Of course you're entitled to your own opinion, I never said otherwise. I just inferred from your comments that perhaps you heard incorrect info regarding the NF, and just wanted to confirm that it was wrong. That's all.

Have a super day! :amuse::flowers:

Reactions: RayKay
I hate the sound of that idea of pushing canvas pieces mainly online. I had mixed experienced of LV website and the service over the phone. :hrmm:
I used to be very pro about shopping online at LV, but my last experience left me with a sour taste.

I totally agree with you! I've had both good and bad experiences with online shopping through the website. Do you live near a store?

It's not that I was interested in your posts, I just happened to come across them while looking through a few threads and noticed that you repeatedly made comments about that topic, and I just wanted to clarify it.

Secondly, please to not misconstrue my words by distorting what I said. Of course you're entitled to your own opinion, I never said otherwise. I just inferred from your comments that perhaps you heard incorrect info regarding the NF, and just wanted to confirm that it was wrong. That's all.

Have a super day! :amuse::flowers:
Hi, I was really worried about they would discontinue the Neverfull because I think it's one of the best designed LV bags and has the best value for it's price that's why I expressed my concerns over and over, I probably misunderstood your post since we could not see each others face nor hear the tone in the words, I apologize for that.

You have a good day too :smile:

Last edited:

I do all my LV shopping online as I don't live near a boutique, and have had fantastic experiences so far online (including with returns, as a Canadian I am super appreciative of any online retailer that offers free returns to us Canadians, too!) to date - knock on wood, but I do feel for those of you who prefer to shop in store and be able to see the items in person before ordering.

Reactions: Kitty157

How do you know for sure she is wrong? It is possible the NF maybe discontinued. CS told me on phone it is a possibility that it maybe discontinued. I guess we will see in time.

Reactions: chasy.price
Hi girls/guys, first let me apologize for my hot temperament in some replies I had made, second, I apologize for I repeatedly express my concerns over Neverfull may be discontinued, third, appreciate you girls / guys take interests in my posts and your likes and support, love to read your thoughts doesn't matter if I agree or not,

anyway, regarding this new bag we have been talking about, I went to the store, asked the SA to see the new bag, she couldn't find it in the back room at that time, since I was not going to buy it, I didn't want to bother her to look for it again.

May go to the store tomorrow, if I go I will report you guys back.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you! I've had both good and bad experiences with online shopping through the website. Do you live near a store?
I do, but every store is in LA and that about an hour or so depending on traffic.:doh:
Lately I haven’t have the time to go LA for shopping either, kind make it impossible to get the sneaker I been eyeing on. So the whole sitiuation that was experienced online and my personal dilemma has put me on a limbo.

I do all my LV shopping online as I don't live near a boutique, and have had fantastic experiences so far online (including with returns, as a Canadian I am super appreciative of any online retailer that offers free returns to us Canadians, too!) to date - knock on wood, but I do feel for those of you who prefer to shop in store and be able to see the items in person before ordering.

Lucky, I been wanting this shoe online. But for what ever reason I can’t get the order. CS can’t leave a straight answer to what going on. It left me not wanting to shop and now I am like in a limbo to still try to purchase it through the store.

Last edited:
Reactions: luxurista
How do you know for sure she is wrong? It is possible the NF maybe discontinued. CS told me on phone it is a possibility that it maybe discontinued. I guess we will see in time.
I will remain skeptical too. With that ugly All In bag around, who knows what LV is thinking.... Neverfull hasn't been around that long! I know we all feel like it is such a classic, but truthfully the bag did not exist before 2007.

I've only seen the GM and it's really huge! The photo posted on this thread a few pages back pretty much shows this; it looks and feels more like luggage/big travel tote.

My SA called it "All in" and said it's lauched in response to feedback for a Neverfull-style tote with a zipper and wider straps. The canvas was smooshy (some may call it rubbery) and it folds flat.

It would be interesting to see the MM. I cannot imagine carrying the GM with all that canvas monogram without drawing eyes on me. LOL :biggrin:

To those who have access to a boutiques, it's worth a look, my dear LV luggage lovers!

Ok, I feel like the lone dissenter here, but I like this bag.

I had a Cabas Mezzo and sold it a gazillion years ago because....well....because it had so many miles on it I was embarrassed to be seen with it. Really, It was in bad shape. Then I literally waited outside the store to buy the first one the day they re-released it a few years ago. It wasn't an everyday bag for me, but about a year later (after they were no longer available), I met an acquaintance for coffee and she accidentally spilled an ENTIRE caramel latte all over the bag, inside and out. It was unsalvageable, despite my best efforts. So, it's kind of my mission to find a pristine Cabas that someone just happened to list and is waiting for me to buy. Or I could maybe get this one.

Reactions: Pmrbfay