Have you all seen All-In?kinda like a cabas mezzo. Sept 29

Guys! it has zipper across the large opening! and the inside pocket is exactly like the Neverfull's.

Its MM size is similar to Neverfull GM.

OK, now ask yourself (myself), would you be wiling to pay $600 more for a Neverfull GM with zipper and a luggage tag? I bet some will, me, not sure, if I to buy, I will buy its GM size for travel purpose which will be $1,900 after tax. Neverfull GM will be $1,100 (after sells the pochette), plus $60 (if buy a luggage tag), for that price, I might go for the Keepall 45.

if buy its MM size which is going to be a bit over $1,700 V.S Neverfull GM $1,100 (after sells the pochette) plus $60 (if buy a luggage tag)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pimpernel
It's a pretty neat travel bag if you needed a lightweight tote that needs to be folded.
Not sure how it would hold up though as it's mostly canvas sewn together with the glaze on the edges.
It's great that it has a zipper though. It's huge and spacious inside, even at the smallest option.

It's a pretty neat travel bag if you needed a lightweight tote that needs to be folded.
Not sure how it would hold up though as it's mostly canvas sewn together with the glaze on the edges.
It's great that it has a zipper though. It's huge and spacious inside, even at the smallest option.
you know the glazing worries me - I think I'll wait for wear and tear reports over the next 6 months

Does anyone know how it looks and how big it is when its folded? Do you guys think this would make a good reusable grocery bag that you can store in your purse/bag and unfold when needed?

Last edited:
Here a body shot of the MM size
IMG_1508432645.045481.jpg
IMG_1508432655.260796.jpg

I am 5’4 btw.
She’s pretty big (a lot bigger than the NF)

I’m thinking of getting this for my everyday essential but I’m still debating if I should get this or another NF. I love my NF been using her for over 4 years (everyday!) I think it’s time I retired her [emoji28] I’m not too sure how well she will hold up using her everyday though as the lining for this bag is pretty soft/thin compare to The NF so I’m a bit concerned about that.

I also heard it comes in 3 sizes? But only saw MM & GM the SA didn’t know about the PM size does anyone k ow if they ever come out with the PM sizes?

View attachment 3856586
View attachment 3856587

I am 5’4 btw.

I’m thinking of getting this for my everyday essential but I’m still debating if I should get this or another NF. I love my NF been using her for over 4 years (everyday!) I think it’s time I retired her [emoji28] I’m not too sure how well she will hold up using her everyday though as the lining for this bag is pretty soft/thin compare to The NF so I’m a bit concerned about that.

I also heard it comes in 3 sizes? But only saw MM & GM the SA didn’t know about the PM size does anyone k ow if they ever come out with the PM sizes?
Maybe I am wrong, but I think the lining on the All-in is the same as the Speedy.

View attachment 3856586
View attachment 3856587

I am 5’4 btw.

the MM size does look very big on you. I only heard it has MM and GM size.

What do you think? Do you like it? The price point is much more expensive than NF.

A good part of this bag is it has a zipper across.

The Neverfull is NOT being discontinued- It has been slightly redesigned
This is from the EU site

Attachments

• IMG_7542.PNG
    IMG_7542.PNG
    523.6 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_7543.PNG
    IMG_7543.PNG
    448.8 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_7544.PNG
    IMG_7544.PNG
    599.1 KB · Views: 329