Have you all seen All-In?kinda like a cabas mezzo. Sept 29

@litchi I'm sorry, I should've been more clear. My post followed yours, but I wasn't referring to your comments at all. I was referring more to the several comments throughout the thread of people not liking the looks of the bag. I also love the look of the NF, but I do find the straps to be uncomfortable over a period of time when I'm traveling. I prefer the wider, flat straps, which I why I loved my cabas. In my current stage of life, I prefer all leather bags, but when traveling it is hard to beat monogram for durability and light weight. So, this one might be a form vs. function bag. Especially if it actually has a zipper.
I didn't see your reply right away, hgbag. No worries! :hugs:

I'm thinking this travel bag would be good for lightweight yet bulky items (a sweater, shawl, neck pillow, maybe an empty/refillable water bottle, etc.). Good as a carry on for air travel or a road trip.

Reactions: hgbag
the MM size does look very big on you. I only heard it has MM and GM size.

What do you think? Do you like it? The price point is much more expensive than NF.

A good part of this bag is it has a zipper across.

I don’t love it... mainly because she does look pretty big on me :sad: I also love the zipper part too but still that price tag I still can’t pull the trigger [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Reactions: onlyk
I really wanted to love this bag. I actually ordered it and returned it to my SA. (She told me she knew I would return it, LOL. I guess after this many years I should just listen to her the first time. Maybe this is where my children get it??) While I loved the cabas-style straps and the zipper top, I couldn't get past the feel of the canvas. It had a rubbery, pliable feel to me. I understand that it must be this way in order to fold into a suitcase, but it just wasn't for me. I also didn't aesthetically mind the side seams with glazing, but IRL they were poke-y to me when I had the bag on my shoulder. Also, I was afraid I would overstuff it. In the end, I purchased a NF MM (down from my GM) and feel it will be a better fit for me.

Reactions: onlyk
I really wanted to love this bag. I actually ordered it and returned it to my SA. (She told me she knew I would return it, LOL. I guess after this many years I should just listen to her the first time. Maybe this is where my children get it??) While I loved the cabas-style straps and the zipper top, I couldn't get past the feel of the canvas. It had a rubbery, pliable feel to me. I understand that it must be this way in order to fold into a suitcase, but it just wasn't for me. I also didn't aesthetically mind the side seams with glazing, but IRL they were poke-y to me when I had the bag on my shoulder. Also, I was afraid I would overstuff it. In the end, I purchased a NF MM (down from my GM) and feel it will be a better fit for me.
Interesting to know your thoughts especially you had bought it.

I'm thinking of repurchase a NF GM (sold one before and has several MM as right now). May I ask what made you bought MM to downsize form GM? Thanks.

I have it in GM and I don’t think it’s suposoed to be folded over and over. Just folded flat for a big suitcase lol.
I just tried to pack it for a weekend trip and it got to be so heavy I opted for a different bag

View attachment 3850924 View attachment 3850925 View attachment 3850926

I believe you have the MM. GM has 3 LVs on each side of the strap, not 2....I'm curious, was it too heavy to the point it felt the straps couldn't handle the load? Thanks!