have anyone ever seen this before or own them?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have seen them - i can think of other LV items i'd spend the $ on...

2. I'm planning to buy several for travel and an emergency rain coat for my smaller LV bags do they won't get wet.

3. they seem kind of (and by kind of, i mean REALLY) a rip off..

4. I'm guilty I have the ones for shoes :Push: .

5. I'd rather spend my $110 on something else...:sweatdrop:

6. I almost bought it before, it was out almost a year ago. They come in variety of sizes. Very durable. Around $200 plus above, depends on sizes.

I didnt buy until this year, cause I kept thinking not worthy of buying LV for things like this. But I ended up getting something similar from Antigua range in Pink colour, which is cute. The price is AU $250.

This:
    [​IMG]

The colour:
    [​IMG]

Well ... at the end of the day, I return back to LV :roflmfao:

7. You can buy similar items on hsn or qvc for pennies compared to these prices.
    I do agree with the concept of protecting shoes and bags while traveling though---but the protection does not have to say LV and cost so much!:Push:

8. Yeeah.. it's kind of a rip as other members have pointed out, you can get them much cheaper and about the same product elsewhere.

9. thank you. that's EXACTLY what i though. heck, i wrap everything in plastic grocery bags. LOL.