hautelook.com jean blowout!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ok soooo after stalking hautelook.com on their denim sale today.... i was able to score a pair of True Religions for $34!!!!! I got so lucky on these cus I kept refreshing the page over and over because it was on hold in someone's cart and i guess their time ran out so i snatched them up lol! it's one size bigger than i normally wear, but hey! they're almost 90% off!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

sorry i just had to share this because i missed out on the sale last time and was so bummed but i'm ecstatic that i was lucky enough to get at least one this time! LOL:biggrin::biggrin:

if any of you tpfers were able to score some, feel free to share what ya got! :smile:

2. Thanks so much OP!

Was able to get a pair of Joe's Jeans for $27. I wish I was able to order more but their search was inaccurate and everything that showed up in my size wasn't really my size when I clicked on it or it was sold out. :pout:

3. Looks like everything is sold out already! :shocked:

4. Ugh!! That was happening to me too...ended up not ordering anything because i was so frustrated! What a bummer..:tdown:

5. Boo I missed it. I LOVE LOVE joe jeans. What good deals.

I always miss the RM bags too. I'm either too late or I don't know about it until after its over