Has this ever happened to you??

Flossie

Apr 14, 2007
I have been wanting a new LV bag for ages and ummed and arrghed over the Alma , Lockit , BV , Neverfull . Well I have been into my store on 3 seperate occasions , looking , trying but as much as I loved these bags they didn't feel truly right . Then just as I was walking out of the door I spotted the Damier Hampstead pm , and picked it up . Guess what it was perfect , I made my decision in about 30 secs after spending hours trying to find the right bag . Isn't it amazing how sometimes things work out ...

Congratulations on you Hampstead! I think its the perfect bag too. This has happened to me too. That's why its so helpful to go to the store to pick bags because you really have to actually try them on to know what right for you. Enjoy!

Usually when I go to the LV store, I've done so much research, lost so much sleep, and drilled myself (and others) throughly, so I'm sure of what I want when I walk in. I still look at other bags, but go with my original decision.

For me---making a decision on a new LV takes weeks........LOL!

Congrats on your new Hampstead----it's a gorgeous bag!!!:tup:

Yes, this is the way is supposed to be, the match is something that is recognized in seconds. That's why we always say on the forum in postings were other members ask if they should buy something or wait, we always say hold off until somthing shouts your name!!! You heard the shouting!!!!!!!!!!Yea, so glad you found your perfect match!!!