Has this bag been released yet

1. I saw on a Facebook page that thisnag might be released this summer or fall. Does anyone know if or when it will be released? Any idea what called?

20180619_141352.jpg
    Vana Doe, j19, pearlsnjeans and 3 others like this.
  2. I dont know but I think I like it. I would prefer a solid black strap instead of the chain, however. Any idea on the size?

Pandoravuitton likes this.
  3. What I usually do to gauge the size of a new piece whose dimensions are unknown is count the number of LV symbols and other monogram symbols on the new bag and compare it to the pieces I already own, since the Monogram symbols are always the same size (with few exceptions).

4. I thought there was a bag called the Marlene being released next week. Designed like the cluny?

5. Good one!!

6. Oh wow I really want this bag!

7. BABF7E29-FA6E-4622-BE56-5A890580645E.jpeg My SA said August release, I have no other info other than the pic sent to me

8. Awesome! Thanks!

9. My SA has reserved the bag for me. The price is $2450

10. Sorry I made a typo in the price. Its $2420

11. This reminds me of the Lymington, only it has chain straps and not double-zippered(???). Would love to see more info on this bag :heart:

12. Is there no offer in empreinte? Very cute bag! :P

PurseAddict728 likes this.
  13. Very reminiscent of the soho shoulder bag to me. I like it!

14. I heard its suppose to be released June 26th. I sent a message to my SA to confirm that,

15. Did you ever find out will bag be available on June 26, 2018. Do anyone has better pics of handbag.