Has this bag been released yet

1. I saw on a Facebook page that thisnag might be released this summer or fall. Does anyone know if or when it will be released? Any idea what called?

20180619_141352.jpg
    Vana Doe, j19, pearlsnjeans and 3 others like this.
  2. I dont know but I think I like it. I would prefer a solid black strap instead of the chain, however. Any idea on the size?

Pandoravuitton likes this.
  3. What I usually do to gauge the size of a new piece whose dimensions are unknown is count the number of LV symbols and other monogram symbols on the new bag and compare it to the pieces I already own, since the Monogram symbols are always the same size (with few exceptions).

4. I thought there was a bag called the Marlene being released next week. Designed like the cluny?

5. Good one!!

6. Oh wow I really want this bag!

7. BABF7E29-FA6E-4622-BE56-5A890580645E.jpeg My SA said August release, I have no other info other than the pic sent to me

8. Awesome! Thanks!

9. My SA has reserved the bag for me. The price is $2450

10. Sorry I made a typo in the price. Its $2420

11. This reminds me of the Lymington, only it has chain straps and not double-zippered(???). Would love to see more info on this bag :heart:

12. Is there no offer in empreinte? Very cute bag! :P

PurseAddict728 likes this.
  13. Very reminiscent of the soho shoulder bag to me. I like it!

14. I heard its suppose to be released June 26th. I sent a message to my SA to confirm that,

15. Did you ever find out will bag be available on June 26, 2018. Do anyone has better pics of handbag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice