Has the Legacy Leather changed??

Pomplit - You definitely have a Whiskey as the stitching is reversed from the natural. The color of the leather on your whiskey is identical to my natural though. I compared my daughters whiskey to my natural and I don't see any difference in the quality (thickness) of the leather. It could just be an optical illusion as the variation of color on the whiskey is much more pronounced making it look heavier (if that makes sense). A big plus of the lighter color is that it doesn't scratch as easily :smile:

Thanks for the info on comparing the thickness of the leather. That did have me worried a bit when I first got the 2nd bag. I was just so worried that my new bag wasn't as pretty as my 1st whiskey bag. But the picture I took of my new whiskey bag was taken with the flash, which makes everything come out way lighter than it really is. So, my bag doesn't look that light, it's actually quite a bit darker IRL. I had mentioned above that I kept the hangtag from my 1st whiskey shoulder bag and that color matches the new whiskey bag I have now. Looking at my new bag now more and more, I really do love it and the whiskey color is my all time favorite. I just totally :drool: :drool: :drool: over it! LOL

Pomplit, how smart you were to keep the original hangtag!

Bjara, you have an amazing eye to have detected the difference in the stitching pattern for the natural vs whiskey.