Has something frozen over??

Wild Orchid

Feb 23, 2007
Has h-e-double hockey sticks frozen over? I think it has!! I'm actually RETURNING a bag. *gasp* oh my oh my!!! DH was thinking he was being very sweet and along with some other items I wanted picked up a surprise bag, but ...:crybaby:I don't like it! There was a framboise bedford and he told our SA that I would probably kill him if he didn't buy it. Funny thing is, he didn't know this... that the beford is one of the only bags I truly do NOT like in the vernis line. I tried it on and I just don't like. Plus the zipper looks wavy likes it's been zipped and unzipped a few too many times. DH does not see this, but I do. Anyhow, now I gotta come up with something else to get. Okay, I don't have to, but I want to...guess I gotta get thinking. I don't really want any amarante vernis bags so ...thinking cap is on.

Just thought it was humerous that for once I'm taking something back. I thought the day would NEVER come!

lol...I agree, it's the thought that counts...but I'm sure DH won't mind if you exchange it for sth else. No point in keeping the bedford if you really don't like it...it's kind of impractical getting things in and out and your stuff is always rolling about I've heard.

Maybe get store exchange?

Very thoughtful hubby, it's important you get something you want though.
My dh also loves the bedford and said he wondered why I didn't buy that one. I love the look of it but it doesn't really suit me.
Can't wait to see what you choose!:nuts: