Has anyone tried YSL products??

i loooove ysl makeup because they smell so good and are top notch quality. the skincare though, really depends on your skin type. most of ysl product are geared towards more mature skin... when i used its facewash and moisturizer it made me broke out, i guess either due to the fragrance or how rich it was. i'd say get a sample first...

I absolutely love their Touche Eclat radiant touch concealer-like pen, the semi-loose powder (a compact your turn/grind to make it loose) and the mascara is the best.

I also use the Instant Pur gommage, natural action exfoliator that is very gentle because it is granule-free, so it's not abrasive, yet works really well on my skin. You should ask for a small sample of this exfoliator stuff to try it first.

Oh, and the packaging is the best. It's so classy!

thanks everyone for your feedback!!
I saw YSL cosmetics/skin care in holts and was instantly attracted to its packaging..so elegant!! but I think I'm going to set it aside for now and use it when I'm a lil older :smile:

Touch Eclat is must-have!! I'm never without it! Instantly brightens up your eyes!

Other than that I have only tried YSL mascara, and loved it, looks great in the gold packaging as well!

I've used the mascara for shows and it's the only mascara working on my lashes. It's amazing.

Also A MUST HAVE in any make-up collection is the YSL touche eclat!!!!!!!! Get one and paly around with it, it's truly amazing. It can make you look up and going even after the busiest night. ;)

I use their Perfect Touch Foundation, it's the only one that gives me a natural glow without looking like I have foundation on and it's doesn't make me look like an oil slick an hour later. Georgio Armani's Luminous Foundation is good too, but I prefer YSL better. I also echo what the other ladies are saying, the Touche Eclat Radiant Touch instant highlighter is awesome!! However the YSL Beaute Everlong mascara was too clumpy for me and it tends to smear.