Has anyone tried these purse lights?

They look really cool, I just got rid of my big bag on ebay because it was so hard to find anything, but if I get another I definitely want to try some. Right now I'm just using a clutch/wallet thing.

Oh, BTW, I did a search on these and they are made by PursePal, but not the same PursePal that makes the hooks. They come three for $20 in a package, so I think Kitson is separating the packages and making extra $$.

But, they were sold out everywhere else I looked and I got the impression they might not be easy to find. I bought several from Kitson to create a little stash. Oh, use Kitsoncod for pennies off (not many pennies, but whatever works).

This is a great idea! I should have thought about it when I complain about finding stuff in my bags, then I could be rich, haha.

Rondafaye, please let us know how you like it in your purse when you receive them. I may get one for myself too.

That could come in quite handy, I have a lip gloss that has a light on it and I admit I have used it to rummage and times, or the light from my cellphone.