Has anyone tried the LE creme eyeshadows from Eliz Arden?

I just got it and I really like the colour.

I have only used it once and if you want to know how it wears through the day, I'll have to get back later :smile: It does seem to crease a bit on me, but I have used other new products on my lid, so that might be caused by that.
Having it on the back of my hand to test, I'm just not sure that it will be long lasting and wear well as it doesn't seem to set in the way that a lot of other cream shadows seem to set.

The texture is very soft - much softer than any other cream eyeshadow I have tried. It's more like a mousse than a cream.
I apply cream eyeshadows with a Mac 217 and trying to pick up product, it moves around in the pot very easily. It is a bit difficult to get enough on the brush like that so I might have to use fingers or a stiffer brush.

It does seem to smell stronger than other cream eyeshadows in the pot. It's a more chemical smell, not perfume. I can easily ignore it, but I do notice it when I open it.

It does apply evenly. It doesn't have large bits of glitter like some Chanel Illusion d'ombre cream eyeshadows. It has a lot of finer shimmer and on the lid it has a nice sheen.

I'm a little disappointed that it's a plastic pot. It's a higher end brand and I was expecting it to be glass with a plastic lid, but it's not a massive problem - the product so far seems very nice.

So far I'm not massively impressed, but I want to give it another chance or two before saying it's a waste of money. But I haven't been won over (yet).