Has anyone seen this?

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
In the last few months I've been drifting away from LV and today I saw a bag that MAY just bring me back...at least for a bit...

Featured in March Town & Country

The bag was sort of a creamy beige and the pulls on the side looked like these octagon cubes. It looked like a leather hobo with a heavy braid style handle (very similar to the Chanel Lady Braid) and the monogram stitched in monochrome thread in a darker beige...

Anyone know the name?
It retails for $2400.

It's one of the new spring cloud bags I'm sure if it's in the magazines, surely. They are named after clouds like Cirrus and stratus and some others. Check this post about new releases:
Want to know more info about the Spring Summer 2007 LV Collections??
Then check out
http://forum.purseblog.com/lv-refere...ary-89200.html

The original release date was supposed to be April 1st. Not sure if that has changed?

Is it one of these quilted bags?

QuiltedLeatherApril1st.jpg

In the last few months I've been drifting away from LV and today I saw a bag that MAY just bring me back...at least for a bit...

Featured in March Town & Country

The bag was sort of a creamy beige and the pulls on the side looked like these octagon cubes. It looked like a leather hobo with a heavy braid style handle (very similar to the Chanel Lady Braid) and the monogram stitched in monochrome thread in a darker beige...

Anyone know the name?
It retails for $2400.

That's awesome for the price! I thought they'd be much, much more. Cool cool!

These bags feel so amazing, I caved & put my name down for a nimbus. I really didn't think I would get any spring bags because I wasn't feeling the lines at all, but after touching the lambskin I caved. I probably got on the list too late, but my SA winked & said "never say never" so maybe...