Has anyone seen this YSL lovely?

gchandler5

O.G.
Jun 22, 2008
It is the YSL 'Totem' bag. Has anyone ever seen this bag in person, in the black leather? Just trying to get some impressions. I think it is absolutely chic and simply beautiful. Thanks!

Attachments

• yslblacksmooth.jpg
    yslblacksmooth.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 41
Welcome to tPF. :welcome2:

I have not seen it IRL but here are some pics from YSL.com of the crocodile (REAL!) and ostrich versions...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• black croco.JPG
    black croco.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 194
  • turq croco.JPG
    turq croco.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 199
  • ostrich.JPG
    ostrich.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 199
i saw a black one at ysl sf...
it's a gorgeous bag in person...the leather is nice and glossy...
it's a bit too structured for me though, and the handles don't fit over the shoulders...

Thanks Kimair- just want I wanted to know. I am of the few that happen to be drawn to structured bags, especially any bag that is chic, simple and logo-free - a bag that only YSL afficionados may know is a YSL bag. I have a three year old Balenciaga 'Partition' frame bag in black lamb that I am hard-pressed to replace just for the fact that I keep going back to it and am afraid I am going to wear it out! Thanks again.

Thanks Kimair- just want I wanted to know. I am of the few that happen to be drawn to structured bags, especially any bag that is chic, simple and logo-free - a bag that only YSL afficionados may know is a YSL bag. I have a three year old Balenciaga 'Partition' frame bag in black lamb that I am hard-pressed to replace just for the fact that I keep going back to it and am afraid I am going to wear it out! Thanks again.
I love structured bags as well. Classy.
I love that bal bag -- almost got one, but passed.
This YSL would be a great bag to bring into your rotation!