Has anyone seen this poor B-baby

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That poor bag! Why don't you send the picture of the back to a bag restorer BEFORE you buy to get an idea of what is possible? That way if the restorer says he/she can't do anything, then you know the bald spot is permanent and you can decide whether to bid or not.

Good luck!

2. Ouch! Poor Bbag :hrmm: I agree with ^ you should email a few places and then decide if you want to bid or not.

3. Thanx U both i have already did that and now i am waiting before bidding.:shrugs:
    Such a shame of such a pretty bag:crybaby:

Thans FX:heart:

4. I don`t know what happend, i mailing and calling with a good restoring compagnie.
    But now it`s gone on e-bay!

What did U girls think was a fair price for this one.

I don`t know if they contact me outside e-bay and if they do. What should i do, does anyone know the seller.
    This is there site:
    www.ConsignCouture.com

Thanx FX:heart:

5. I don't know, seems like a lot of money for a balding bag!
    Also, it seems that this kind of wear is inevitable on a hairy bag. If a bag touches your body, eventually the hair on that part of the bag will rub off...
    I wouldn't pay more than $500 for it - assuming I liked the pony hair, which I don't... but in the end it's all about how much YOU feel comfortable spending, what it's worth to you.

6. i just had get a mail from the seller, that the bag is sold.

Bad Luck on this one.

Sleep well FX:heart:

7. I say throw some Nair on that sucker and lets see what happens!