Has anyone seen this IRL?

I saw this exact bag at my local Nordstrom Rack two days ago. From the experiences that I have heard of on tPf, I believe they will ship if you call. I did not look at the prices, but they seemed to be reasonable on the other bags. Never hurts to call :tup: the Rack is in Henderson, NV.

If it was the the Rack it had to be the citron, not the sunflower - this color has not hit stores yet. Great find though!

Ok everybody I have very sad news. There is only 31 of these beauties left!! Unfortunately I can't buy it for a couple weeks so I don't think I am going to get it, I am ready to cry! It will probably be sold out by the time that I can get it:crybaby:

Ok everybody I have very sad news. There is only 31 of these beauties left!! Unfortunately I can't buy it for a couple weeks so I don't think I am going to get it, I am ready to cry! It will probably be sold out by the time that I can get it:crybaby:

HOLD ON!!!!!!If this is the NEW SUNFLOWER LEIGH, like the new sunflower Bridgit . . . it is currently being ordered from the catalog, it's not available on Coach.com or at boutiques yet. It is quite possible that this is Coach's first stock run, and there could be more. Rose Leigh was not available for a little while and now it is again. Check with CS and ask if more stock is comming.

HOLD ON!!!!!!If this is the NEW SUNFLOWER LEIGH, like the new sunflower Bridgit . . . it is currently being ordered from the catalog, it's not available on Coach.com or at boutiques yet. It is quite possible that this is Coach's first stock run, and there could be more. Rose Leigh was not available for a little while and now it is again. Check with CS and ask if more stock is comming.

That is who I got this info from. I do have to say that I know more than most of the SA's around here. It is really pretty sad!!! If anybody else has info I would love it!!!:woohoo:

I think there's a citron Leigh on Ebay...not sure how the color compares. I think the sunflower may be more bright yellow. My sunflower Bridgit is arriving shortly, and I can post pics if you want to see pics of the sunflower color! I'm assuming it will be the same since they are both new Legacy bags.

:graucho:OMG I ordered her!!!!! I am so happy! :yahoo:There is less that 15 left. I am going buy a wristlet long DH is ok with it! Not sure which one yet?

Also they said that the lastest it should be here is Friday!!!!!:nuts:

I just got the sunflower Bridgit. It's lighter than I expected, and has color variations similar to the clay (as in lighter and darker portions for a more weathered effect). It also has some dirt or something on it. Here's a quick pic, and on my monitors here it's a decent pic...but this is LIGHTER than my canary duffle!

I have to check the bag over...not happy about the dirt, but some of it has wiped off!

Attachments

• sunflower.jpg
    sunflower.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 25
:graucho:OMG I ordered her!!!!! I am so happy! :yahoo:There is less that 15 left. I am going buy a wristlet long DH is ok with it! Not sure which one yet?

Also they said that the lastest it should be here is Friday!!!!!:nuts:

:yahoo:I can't wait for Friday! She will get here in time for our Saturday shopping! :wlae: CONGRATS!! :party: