Has anyone seen this irl? slim envelope wallet

cmonna

O.G.
May 14, 2007
I want to order this so bad.. but I am so debating if i should get a new zoe zip around accordion one.

Please help!

Attachments

• 41629_b4p4_a0_front.jpg
    41629_b4p4_a0_front.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 84
I saw this on Saturday and almost bought it in gray. There are two reasons why I did not. The Hamptons gray does not match the new legacy gray for one, and two I decided on a bronze legacy bag instead of gray so I got a gold wallet that matches it.
Having that said, I loooooooooove this wallet. In fact I think if I end up with a Lindsay I will for sure be getting this baby to match it. It has so many slots/compartments in it and its so nice and flexible when you open it up.
It's fantastic!

I ordered it in teal with my PCE. The petrol is an awesome color which I wanted to get but the teal was such a beautiful color. The wallet is huge and has a ton of slots and room. I can't wait to get it!

This is actually my favourite wallet that Coach makes. I love everything about it. I definitely prefer this to the Zoe wallet, but the Zoe is great too. They come in such different colours than the Zoe. Which would work better in your bag wardrobe?

I just finished an extensive - some might say obsessively OCD - wallet search. I was amazed how few wallets of this style are flap closures rather than zip around. I decided that zip around would annoy me and I had to have the flap. It came down to the Bal, this one from Coach, or a Mulberry version (but the exchange rate sucks). I ultimately went with a pre-loved Balenciaga Money because of the one big and several smaller open compartments. But mine doesn't have a wrist strap and I love that about the Coach.

But I'm definitely hoping to find something like this at the outlets for my mom for Christmas. She went nuts when she saw my Bal wallet but won't spend more than $30 on a wallet for herself.

I got this wallet in Espresso and the Legacy Leather Compact Clutch in brown. I love both of my wallets but I thought the Espresso would be more of a black but it actually looks dark brown in the sunlight. I havent cut the tags off of it yet. I am hoping they will come out with more colors or I might just get the teal or white one. I also looked at the Black Zoe Accordion wallet. I loved it too but my DH would have killed me if I came home with three wallets!

I like that wallet and I think it would be much easier to get your cards in and out and not a hassle to zip around the wallet. Plus you have an option of a wristlet to make a clutch for a quick trip to the grocery store.

I really love this wallet, too. I like that everything goes inside in one direction and you don't have to unfold or flip it around to get at different compartments. And the colors are gorgeous!

I have this wallet in grey and it is as close to an HG wallet for me as I can get. I love the soft, flexible feel of the leather. It does scratch easily but I just make sure to place it carefully into my purse so that it is not rubbing up against anything. Also, it holds a lot yet does not feel too bulky. If I am running out for a quick errand, I can even pop in my slim cellphone.