Has anyone seen this bag in person?

CLW

Aug 31, 2013
Has anyone seen this bag in person? I'm wondering if the ribbons are made of PVC. On the Chanel website it says it's woven with multicolored tweed and PVC. When I enlarge the photo it looks as though the colored ribbons are refecting the light like they are made of plastic (PVC). Also, I cant find a photo of the back. Does it have the same woven pattern? Lastly, is the lambskin navy or black? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm rather drawn to this bag!!! Maybe it's just the beautiful colors after a long gloomy winter!!! :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 973
Hi everyone, I started this thread a month ago and now that I have seen the bag on the "authentic Chanel finds thread" I thought I would bump it. Any help would be appreciated.

From the photos posted, it seems as though there is a great variation of color from bag to bag.

Please give me your honest thoughts on this multicolr bag vs a black quilted boy. Which do you prefer?

I'm also interested in what the back of the bag looks like. Is it also the multicolored pattern?

Does it come in only navy, or has anyone seen it in black?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!!!

:flowers:

Hi!! I posted in the authentic finds thread but have not seen this in person. PM me for SA info if you want to contact her and see if it's still available. SA might be able to tell you more about this bag. I have not personally seen it IRL... It looks really pretty in the picture for sure!! :smile:

I've seen it, and I splurged on it!!! for my birthday tomorrow. reveal to come!!

OMG!!!! The moment I have been waiting for!!! Yea!!!! I have so many questions. I've been watching the posts that keep appearing on the "authentic finds" thread, but it seems like the color varies so much. It's making me hesitant to buy without seeing the actual one I will get.

Can't wait to see your reveal!!! Congrats!!!!!

:yahoo:

OMG!!!! The moment I have been waiting for!!! Yea!!!! I have so many questions. I've been watching the posts that keep appearing on the "authentic finds" thread, but it seems like the color varies so much. It's making me hesitant to buy without seeing the actual one I will get.

I"ll post a link to my reveal in a sec :smile:

Here's my reveal--feel free to ask any questions. I know the colors/order of the tweed and pvc on my bag varied from the photos on the chanel site. not by much, but i'm pretty sure each bag is unique.
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/reveal-the-chanel-unicorn-bag-865429.html