Has anyone seen the Paddington in Elephant?

I saw it a few months back at the chloe boutique in south coast plaza and I really did not care for it too much. Don't get me wrong it was still nice but just not a color I would go for.

It's appears much different than the elephant that will be available on the elvire, which looks to be more grey. Has anyone seen the elepant elvire irl?

Hi Starbuxxx! I saw the Elephant Paddy IRL and liked it so much I bought it hehe! :graucho:

It is a lovely colour like an olive brown I guess. I'll post pics when the daylight arrives again :yes:

Hi Starbuxxx! I saw the Elephant Paddy IRL and liked it so much I bought it hehe! :graucho:

It is a lovely colour like an olive brown I guess. I'll post pics when the daylight arrives again :yes:

Please do because I am most interested!!

And where did you locate this delight (... in case my 'interest' suddenly tips over into action)?

Congrats on a great paddie! I had never seen that shade and it is hard to describe. The SA told me that Chloe is coming out with a kelly green paddie - I can't imagine that one!

Here you go -my Front Pocket Paddy in Elephant :welcome:

100_5587_w.jpg

100_5585_w.jpg

100_5589_w.jpg

The pics are taken in varying degrees of daylight - the second shows the colour best I think :yes:

that's beautiful colour, reminds me a lot of taupe but looks like it has more olivey undertone in it..? Very pretty, chloe makes the most gorgeous neutral colours imo! thanks for sharing Balchlfen and congrats! :tup:

Very nice!! I'm a bit confused thoughs since I was told by a SA at the Chloe boutique in South Coast Plaza that the front pocket was no longer being made after last season. Guess she must have been wrong.

Congrats on a beautiful bag.