Has anyone seen the Babouska Boston in Black Leather at the NM sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI, I haven't posted in so long, but I am currently in need of some help finding this bag. I am visiting Chicago, spotted it within 5 minutes of doing my 1st shopping extravaganza, but did NOT pull the trigger because it was the 1st bag I saw, 1st store I went into...you get the point. Well after obsessing over it all night I went back the next morning and it was sold. The SA located a few others at different NM stores (she didn't tell me which ones), but said with the Last Call sale she could not contact another store for it until the pre-sale was over.

So has ANYONE seen this black leather boston style babouska bag at their local Nieman Marcus store in the past day or so. I really want to find it!!! Thanks for the help in advance!

2. Do you have a picture of this bag? I'm going into NM Atlanta today.

3. HI, oh my gosh I would appreciate so much if you looked. I am out of town with no ability to upload a pic., but if you look under the thread GUCCI sales, deals, etc. There is a pic posted of it on page 59 (out of 61) and it is the 1st picture in post number #874.
    If you see it I will call immediately to order it. I want it so much. The price is so much better at NM than at a Gucci store.

4. What size? Check out the outlet thread above. I know that San Marcos got a shipment in of babouska bostons.