Has anyone seen the Ali line at the outlet yet?

Luv2Shop1

California Dreaming
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
The Ali line has been in the boutiques since the end of April / early May and it's one of the oldest lines on the website so I'm wondering if anyone has seen any of the Ali bags show up in the outlet yet?

I remember reading in a few reveal threads about Ali clutches showing up, but don't recall seeing anything about the bags.

Anything out there yet?

I saw the zip top hobo style this past weekend at the San Marcos, TX outlet. No sure on the size - maybe medium. A pretty and very soft metallic. There were only two at around 8:30pm and I did see one girl carrying one around before I left.

I picked up a white studded Ali hobo at the Leesburg, VA, outlet a few weeks ago. It was 30% off and then the 20% on top of that. The SA thought it must have been a return (although it's in perfect condition) that ended up in one of their shipments, since it seemed to early for them to arrive at the outlets.

Last edited:
i've only seen the ali clutches (i got the studded and the metallic) but no bags thus far... i haven't been into the outlet in the past week or so but they hadn't shown up en masse then

I picked up a white studded Ali hobo at the Leesburg, VA, outlet a few weeks ago. It was 30% off and then the 20% on top of that. The SA thought it must have been a return (although it's in perfect condition) that ended up in one of their shipments, since it seemed to early for them to arrive at the outlets.

:yahoo:

sweet!!! bag twin!! i love this bag!! you got it for a steal (i picked it up at the last PCE)... if i run across one at the outlet, i will get a duplicate

i've only seen the ali clutches (i got the studded and the metallic) but no bags thus far... i haven't been into the outlet in the past week or so but they hadn't shown up en masse then

:yahoo:

sweet!!! bag twin!! i love this bag!! you got it for a steal (i picked it up at the last PCE)... if i run across one at the outlet, i will get a duplicate
Glad to hear you've been enjoying using yours. It's definitely one of the more unique, eye-catching bags Coach has put out in a while, IMO. I'm glad I found it in time to use it this summer. Would love to find the studded clutch; glad you found one of those.

Now I'm jealous! I wanted the studded Ali hobo soooo badly!! :nuts:

Well, at least your responses give me hope that I haven't completely missed out!! Thanks!

Now I'm jealous! I wanted the studded Ali hobo soooo badly!! :nuts:

Well, at least your responses give me hope that I haven't completely missed out!! Thanks!
I think the studded Ali could still appear here and there. The Leesburg SA was very surprised to see one when walked up to the register with it and commented that they were not expecting to see those yet...so I hope you get lucky and find one.:tup:

I think the studded Ali could still appear here and there. The Leesburg SA was very surprised to see one when walked up to the register with it and commented that they were not expecting to see those yet...so I hope you get lucky and find one.:tup:

I'm crossing my fingers!

I'll be happy if I can find either the medium or large hobo in white leather...I have a medium black leather and I love it! I was just carrying it today in fact...:graucho: