Scarves has anyone seen/heard about the Maxi Pointu jerseys?

this is fabulous, balihai88! thanks for posting it :smile:

did you get it in Bev Hills?? If so, that means one thing - these puppies are starting to hit the shores, baby!

I know many of you H ladies are uber fashionable and I am far from that, but here are a few shots so you can see a few of the looks you can get with this scarf!

Couvertures.jpg

Couvertures2.jpg

Couvertures3.jpg

Couvertures4.jpg

^ Thank you robee, that means so much coming from you!

This shape in jersey is absolutely phenomenal, you will love it (and probably will get many more looks out of than me!)

^ Thank you robee, that means so much coming from you!

This shape in jersey is absolutely phenomenal, you will love it (and probably will get many more looks out of than me!)

you wear it so beautifully, and I have to take a cue for you:smile: i will imagine it to be very nice wearing two togather. u might need more:P

Couvertures.jpg

SPECTACULAR, balihai88! Thanks so much for your beautiful mod shots - it's obvious you're uber-chic! :yes:

sooo excited they're starting to trickle into the US....can't wait to see if there are any blue-reds to be found :smile:

Balihai88,

Prettiest pictures of the day! I LOVE THIS POINTU! Shape, colors, and motif are beautiful, and you wear it so well. Thanks for sharing! (If I were you, I would never take this off!):smile: