has anyone seen cream swift? vs parchemin swift?

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
I heard from my SA there's a swift color called "cream" that's different from parchemin.....anyone seen the cream? I wonder how it compares to parchemin swift?

Do those of you with parchemin swift bags find the color a cool cream, like a "winter white" or is it a more yellow cream?

TIA! :flowers:

Yes, I've seen a Parchmein Swift Evelyn in the boutique and it's definitely more of a pale cool cream color. If you've ever seen parchment paper it's identical to that. I'm seriously thinking about getting a Parchmein Massai soon. I haven't heard about a new "cream" color, but I'd LOVE to see it.

My parchemin Swift KL has palladium hardware and it seems to me that the color is a cool cream and has a greyish tint to it. I know many members here have parchemin with GH and perhaps this might make it look warmer. It is not nearly as light as I thought it would be, and therefore not as high maintenance as i had feared.

I have been thinking about getting the parchement lindy but my sa keeps describing it as with a yellow undertone to it and I want a winter white and she says it is not winter white.