Has anyone purchased the Manor?

shamrock0421

U Get What You Give
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
I want one so badly. Specifically the burgundy. I love, Love, LOVE it. But, since hubby and I treated me to a Bbag and an LV MC for my birthday - putting out that kind of money for a 3rd wasn't feasible right now.

If you have one, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the bag - is it light? Comfortable? Roomy? Which color did you choose?

I'd definitely love to see pix (especially if you're wearing it).

On the Burberry site - it looks a bit 'big'. But, then again, Kate Moss is holding it and she's very tiny in every sense of the word. I'm only 5'3" - but I'm not thin.

Thanks for any feedback/info/pictures!

Hi,

I have the Manor in Oxblood (which was a limited edition color) I think it's a stunning bag, and the thing I really love about it is that it's such a classic, meaning I know I will wear it for years and years. The quality of this bag is amazing... I'm usually a Chloe or Marc Jacobs gal, and I have to say, this bag blows all of my other bags out of the water in terms of craftsmanship.

It's very roomy and comfy to carry on your shoulder. You can carry it on your arm too, but it does get a bit heavy after a while.

I'm tall (5 foot 9) so I don't think the bag is too big at all. It's not a HUGE bag, so I don't think it would overwhelm a petite person like you.

Oh - it sounds absolutely amazing. I feel the same way about the Manor - that you can wear it forever and it will never go out of style and never be less beautiful. I can't imagine ever getting tired of it.

If you could - I would absolutely love to see pictures of yours.

Thank you very much for the information.