Has anyone ordered the Pleated Tote or Hobo yet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am wanting to see modeling pics of these 2 bags. I think the tote might be good for me for all of my stuff and some baby things when I don't fell like dragging along a purse and a diaper bag. Are there different sizes in these 2 styles? And anyone know the prices on them?

2. i am thinking of ordering the pleated tote in black... boring but i saw it irl and its really cute....

3. I'm glad you asked this. I was wanting a large pleated tote...if they exsist. :girlsigh:

4. I want to see drill down-like pictures.. or anything that's not from that one magazine where they're hiding behind each other.

5. I would love to see pics of one of the new hobos!!

6. These aren't my pics, but from ebay...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and a burnt orange hobo
    [​IMG]

7. I'm seriously considering ordering the burnt orange hobo.

8. Those are all mediums, yes?

9. The hobo is a medium (11x10x5). The totes in those pics look like the large (14x15x6). There is also a medium tote (11x13x5). They are in the newest catalog.

10. These 2 totes are the medium.. 11L x 9 1/2H x 4 1/2W and the Hobo is a medium also. It says it is 14 3/4L x 9H x 5 1/2W.

11. Do you know if the hobo's come in large?

12. The catalog only has the medium one in it, so I'm not sure. I would :heart: it in large as well!

13. Can someone tell me the prices for the hobo? Does it come in a small? I have not received the new catalog.

14. The hobo is $328 and comes in burnt orange, black, natural, and white. No patent unfortunately. :tdown:
    And the catalog only has it in one size. (11x10x5)

15. Thanks. :smile: