Has anyone noticed how many Julian backpack copies are around lately?

Forever 21:

6OyZjoE.jpg

Urban Outfitters:

lb1FFnv.jpg

8h6v3km.jpg

Seeing so many exact copies really kind of puts me off splurging on the real thing! :nogood:

Wow, those are some really close copies of the Julian.

I don't really want to defend fast fashion copies, but I actually got interested in RM because of a Forever21 dupe of a mini 5-zip. Once I started collecting RM and got hooked on the leather, I could never go back to the cheap faux leather copies.

I thought I saw a Julian in the wild recently, but now I'm wondering if it was a lookalike. It's crazy how these companies really have no shame in making such close copies.

I am tempted to buy one of these. I'm thinking a backpack purse would be good to have for vacations, but I don't think I would use one everyday. I love the look of the Julian but don't know if I would get enough use out of it to justify the price.

I am tempted to buy one of these. I'm thinking a backpack purse would be good to have for vacations, but I don't think I would use one everyday. I love the look of the Julian but don't know if I would get enough use out of it to justify the price.

I just returned a Julian backpack. The straps are too thick and hard so I only carried it on one shoulder. It's not that convenient even on vacation. I prefer the Longchamp bags for vacation.