Has anyone heard of Swiss Bellefontaine skincare?

mk78

Nov 4, 2007
Hi ladies, hope you can help. I'm really interested in finding out more about this line of skincare. I have not personally come across it myself while living in the UK, though I was told that at one point, the range used to be stocked by the pharmacy in both Harrod's and Selfridges&Co. and was a sell out. Apparently a dispute of distribution rights then ensued which led to them not being stocked there any more. I have also heard that the range is a sell out and very popular in Russia and Hong Kong. Does anyone know anything about the range and if it is any good? Thanks in advance

Hi ladies. I have heard of Bellefontaine. Actually I am using it myself, my mom using it and I have to say it is AMAZING. The results are astounishing, the smells and textures very pleasant. it is a real treat and I would reccomend it to everyone

Hi...Just came across your forum. I actually have used Cellcosmet, Bellefontaine, Sisley Valmont and other exclusive skin care and body care brands during the last couple of years specially high end body care is very difficult to find, I don't mind at all paying some more for a good product if there are good results, so far the Jeneuve body care line from Switzerland is abolutley my favourite when it come to bodycare, it's just amazing. I got it after reading some reviews, unfortunately it's only available at the moment in London and Geneva, but I hope it will come to the UAE as well soon. Shanaz (Abu Dhabi)

Dear all,

Good news regarding Bellefontaine and Jeneuve products.
1. You can get Bellefontaine rang on the following web http://www.cosmeticsurgerylondon.net/page/shop_online
2. From the same clinic (HB Health of Knightsbridge, London, see information on the same web as above) you can get as well Jeneuve range which they have just received last week (as I have been told). As well I know that currently Jeneuve are launching there products in the UAE and the whole Gulf area.

Both product ranges are great but completely different, as Bellefontaine is an anti ageing range especially for skin/face where Jeneuve concentrating on Slimming and body contouring (great to treat stretch marks Cellulites and skin tightening), really amazing results from both ranges.

Ladies if you have any further questions regarding the above feel free to ask me as I have tons of information on both products and more : )

Lots of love,

Ocean 21 London

Hi all,
I would like to share my view regarding this cheap brand.
WORST EVER. I bought a cream a month ago and I would say never again.
The lady said that whilst it had oils in it I wouldn’t break out. I forget her reasoning. I have ACNE and this made my SKIN WORSE and my blackheads were just so so bad. I couldn’t figure out what it was then I ran out and yep, it was this. DON'T wasted any money on it. Don’t go for this!