Has anyone heard of or used Jessica custom nail colour??

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009
Winners (TJ Maxx) had them with their nicole by opi, essie and china glaze polishes and were actually a dollar more per bottle than the others.

I LOVED the colors and even though I'm on a ban I had to break down and buy 2 of them in pashmina and palladium. Stunning colors!!

So, do I keep em and use em, or return them? Anyone know about them and their quality?

I have a few Jessica np's. A nail salon chain here only uses Jessica, so I'm familiar with them. They're much more expensive than Essie or OPI here...they have a great formula and some nice colors but definitely not as varied as OPI or China Glaze. Jessica makes great classics. I'm not a big fan of sheers anymore and the only one still in my collection is Jessica I Do! which has delicate purple shimmer. It's so gorgeous but I can't find any swatches online. Another great Jessica color is Venus was her name, which is like a darker version of Chanel Paradoxal.

TJ Maxx just got a lot of Jessica products in, 5-pack of colors, an anti-fungal product, base coat, a cuticle/hand cream/nail oil kit, and a french manicure duo. I'm going to have to back and buy some I think. :smile:

I have a few Jessica's and really like them. I know some people get mad because they've been duping Chanel a lot lately (just released a trio similar to April/May/June and one last fall duping Peridot/Quartz/Graphite) but they have a great formula and great wear so I'm all for the dupes. I actually have Palladium and its one of my favourites!

Jessica also makes a great line of soak-off gel polish (Geleration), which I (and a number of others on this board) use. She is actually a well-known higher-end brand. Overall Beauty also carries a selection of her polish.

Have you guys seen jessica's Lilac SnowFlake? The only Jessica I wanted and would luck have it, found it! Lilac snowflake reminds me of Nfu oh 51 mixed with Maxfactor FF and it looks amazing just in the bottle alone hehe. I will upload a manicure another day.. but here's that bottle:

7167054150_4587ea1244_z.jpg

I first heard about Jessica when looking for a chanel peridot alternative. Iridescent eye, the Jessica version, is great. Since then I got a couple others from ninjapolish. The quality seems excellent to me.