Has anyone had an experience purchasing from luxuryexchange.com?

ivrystar

Feb 14, 2010
Hello, I am considering buying a handbag from luxury exchange.com or their ebay store/ name malletier. Does anyone have any experience with them? The handbag looks to be authentic, but I am unfamiliar with the seller. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you for the response. I just purchased the spy bag from them and to be honest, never in my life did I think I would spend so much on a handbag. Boy do I hope its authentic! lol

ok...I went and did the search myself and I can't find the case I remember. Since I can't find it, I don't think it is fair to diing them. I need to delete what I've said until I can find the information

Last edited:
Actually, I did have one other thought. IMO luxuryexchange's prices tend to be higher than the same bag on other sites like yoogi's closet, ann's fabulous finds, fashionphile. Here's an example....this BV bag. I owned this bag but ended up selling it to buy something else. I watched the resale market on this bag for awhile and didn't see it go really listed anywhere for over $750--luxury exchange has it for $885

http://www.luxuryexchange.com/shop/...ottage-veneta-leather-hobo-bag/prod_1928.html

However, I am not an expert in the prices on all bags! So, just based on my knowledge in certain brands and certain bags, I have seen them price higher than others.

Last edited: