Has anyone ever seen the black cambon tote with blue CC's?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I did a presale with Saks for the large tote and the sales person said they had black with a lighter blue CC's and it was something like $2200.

That sounds higher than I thought the large totes are. I may have to call back to make sure I got the correct sale purse.

The color sounds kind of odd, too. Anyone ever seen it and can vouch for it's look. Pretty? Ugly?

I also got the pink/black bowling, which I'll probably keep and return the tote, but I don't know. This is starting to confuse my brain. :shocked:

2. I have the black with patent black CC's for $1495. Never seen the other.

3. The price she quoted me sounds WAY too high, but she was reading the tag in front of her. I think I'm going to call back and recheck my info.

4. Nevr heard of BLUE cc's?

5. Just found out ... it's a luggage piece, so I canceled that. Too much for what I can spend.

So, if anyone needs a luggage piece on sale. The Philadelphia (Bala Cynwyd) store has that one for $2200 with the 40% off. Sounds like a cool piece, but as I don't travel very much, it's not for me.

6. Would love to see a pic of the blue CC's Sounds lovely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice