Has anyone ever done this? Need your advice please!

^^ My MC wallets are very nice (black one is brand new) but I just don't use them. I just don't know why. I have a lot of wallets (over 20 and not all LV) but I always end up using the same one which is a solid color.

I like big bags too. I remember when I thought the Speedy 30 was HUGE 20 years ago. I loved it and still think it is great but then I got the Speedy 35 and really liked the larger size. I tried on the Galleria GM and it is one huge bag. I really do like it though. GOod luck with whatever you decide.

I am feeling just the opposite. After years of loving big bags-the bigger the better I suddenly am attracted to smaller more feminine easy to carry and sit at a table with bags-I also like that the smaller ones because they fit in the front seat area with me where my large bags have to be buckled in the back seat like a 20 lb kid! I did get the Trevi in GM and wish now after sending back the pm that I had kept it and I actually just sold my tahitiennes GM at a loss becasue I knew it was just too big for me to want to haul around. The 35's I am ok with - they are still not as large as many of the other big bags out there right now. Fun to hear what others are into though and why they like big or small.

what did you decide? I just listed my MC speedy on ebay. You will love your Galliera GM, I love mine

Well, I've decided to sell my Galliera PM, Mono Speedy 30, Damier Azur Speedy 30, Damier Ebene Speedy 30, Pomme Vernis wallet, two multicolore wallets and my Framboise Agenda. Oh, and my LV pen that goes in the agenda. (I have a smart phone so don't need it anymore.) I have a few other LV small accesories I plan to sell also. I'm hoping to list by Friday. I'm going to wait until late November to list my MC Speedy.

It's kinda sad because with the exception of my Mono Speedy 30, everything else is pretty much brand new. Oh well, the anticipation of the arrival of my Galliera GM makes up for that.

Glad to hear you love your Galliera GM . Good luck with your listing!!!!!!:heart:

Last edited:
Alpine, you are sooo brave to get rid of all those bags all at once:sweatdrop:! I feel the same way you do...after I started using my WC 35, my Speedy 30's seem like cutesy little bags. But the 30's are comfy to carry so I'm hanging on to them. I just think of the WC 35 as a big bag, instead of a Speedy and I consider it part of my big bag group (the Vernis Alma MM, Beverly GM, Tivoli GM are relatively the same size).

And please think hard before you sell your White MC Speedy...I've seen the pic of it in the Speedy clubhouse and it is PERFECT (colors, as well as alignment) & GORGEOUS. After this last price increase it's now $2240:wtf: and won't be getting any cheaper.

I sold my MC black speedy once (thought it was too flashy) and missed it so much that now I have decided to keep mine forever - I don't care if it goes "out of style" I feel like it is a little piece of art history but other than that I do get the same way and get bugs to sell things that I am sure does not fit my style at the moment and there are always so many new bags coming out that you can always look for something that you want even if you let the others go now-it s like a closet/LV collection makeover-sell what u will not use and keep and buy what feels like oyu at the moment. I do the the Galliera GM!

Alpine, you are sooo brave to get rid of all those bags all at once:sweatdrop:! I feel the same way you do...after I started using my WC 35, my Speedy 30's seem like cutesy little bags. But the 30's are comfy to carry so I'm hanging on to them. I just think of the WC 35 as a big bag, instead of a Speedy and I consider it part of my big bag group (the Vernis Alma MM, Beverly GM, Tivoli GM are relatively the same size).

And please think hard before you sell your White MC Speedy...I've seen the pic of it in the Speedy clubhouse and it is PERFECT (colors, as well as alignment) & GORGEOUS. After this last price increase it's now $2240:wtf: and won't be getting any cheaper.

Hey Sugar, thanks for your advice. I guess I have until November to decide if I should let go of my White MC Speedy. Right now I think I no longer want it...... but who knows? I just hope I won't regret it if i do sell it.

I agree that the color combo on it is gorgeous and I love to take it out of its dustbag and just stare at it. Weird, huh?

Since you already own them I would just keep them and carry a bit less when you use that bag. You will lose money selling them and spend a lot getting all those in 35. Just in the future I would buy the larger size bag you are looking for. Variety is good, and sometimes it's nice to use a smaller bag.