Has anyone ever bought a leather bag from Lands End?

Following up on this thread to report I bought this bag and it is incredible!!! Nailed it for $200 on sale in store in the gorgeous wine berry color! It feels like it weighs a half ounce when empty and is just what I was looking for. I only gravitate to hobo bags but this time I wanted something streamlined and tailored. I keep my cell and car keys in the outer pocket and nothing protrudes from the bag. It's lined with a light color canvas interior so it's easy to find things. It comes with a control card which recommends conditioning the bag and spraying it waterproof. I guess for this price they want the consumer to be responsible but I'm choosing to leave it be.

Great bag!!:woohoo:

Following up on this thread to report I bought this bag and it is incredible!!! Nailed it for $200 on sale in store in the gorgeous wine berry color! It feels like it weighs a half ounce when empty and is just what I was looking for. I only gravitate to hobo bags but this time I wanted something streamlined and tailored. I keep my cell and car keys in the outer pocket and nothing protrudes from the bag. It's lined with a light color canvas interior so it's easy to find things. It comes with a control card which recommends conditioning the bag and spraying it waterproof. I guess for this price they want the consumer to be responsible but I'm choosing to leave it be.

Beautiful bag, BgaHolic, congrats on your find !

Yay! I have the Geneva and love the leather. Did you get yours monogrammed?

Beautiful bag. I love their clothes and just bought several pieces; the material is pretty nice for workwear. I hope they elevate Sears out and up. Sears needs this!

Beautiful bag. I love their clothes and just bought several pieces; the material is pretty nice for workwear. I hope they elevate Sears out and up. Sears needs this!

Great recommendation. Especially for giving as a Christmas gift. Several years ago I bought a bag from Garnet Hill for a dear soul sister, and she loved it. I've been on the lookout for a replacement to give her, she wore that one to pieces, and this looks like a wonderful candidate. She loves purples/wines too. Thanks! And enjoy your bag.

I just saw this thread and the berry wine color caught my eye. Congrats!

Thanks ladies! The bag is really beautiful and comfy and lightweight. I never owned this color bag and figured at this price point, it's time. I highly recommend! :tup::tup:

Fabulous bag at a phenomenal price! Congrats! BYOB (bring your own bag) to our thus far unnamed island for a celebratory drink at the Happy Mackerel!

:happydance: