Has anyone bought the new purple metallic mini??

Vienna

Jun 27, 2010
I passed on it but I keep thinking about it! Was curious if anyone bought one yet? I was hesitant about the color originally but also because I own a grey metallic lambskin and the corners of that bag didn't age well.

I passed on it but I keep thinking about it! Was curious if anyone bought one yet? I was hesitant about the color originally but also because I own a grey metallic lambskin and the corners of that bag didn't age well.
If you're a true purple fan, you likely would have gotten it (regardless of aging concerns, etc.) and staring into the "eyes"? of this beautiful bag intently and whispering sweet nothing to it. True love surpasses Chanel metallic lambskin boundaries. :P If you haven't gotten it and wondering about durability, you probably already have your answer. I'm sorry... i'm typing this after 2nd glass of wine... :roflmfao:

I tried on this mini today in store and it has a silver/grey tone to it. The metallic lamb is definitely fragile and not for everyday use. They had it in wocs too. I was worried about the back of the bag brushing up against the clothes and wear it'll cause. Was contemplating on the mini but saw large holes due to stitching close to bottom front of bag and the leather looked like it could peel later so passed. I just got the cardholder.

For those that have/seen the rainbow purple iridescent bag from previous season, that one is more purple and durable.

I just bought one too and am now unsure if I should keep it. I wanted to wear it often. Maybe I should exchange for a 'safer' option. Help please

The way i see it is i already have a 'safe' black bag and a lifetime to collect those classics so why not go for something that stops people in their tracks because it's such a stunning colour! I've made peace with the fact it won't be an everyday bag and i probably have to be a bit more careful with it but for how beautiful and unique it is i think it's worth it :smile:

The way i see it is i already have a 'safe' black bag and a lifetime to collect those classics so why not go for something that stops people in their tracks because it's such a stunning colour! I've made peace with the fact it won't be an everyday bag and i probably have to be a bit more careful with it but for how beautiful and unique it is i think it's worth it :smile:

Thank you! This helps a lot.. it is gorgeous