Has anyone bought clothing from Vince?

LoracNJ

Jan 10, 2007
There is a hooded sweater that I want to buy that's on sale and I am not sure if I should get a S or M. I bought a tunic shirt from Vince 2 months ago in a size S and it was a little big. Does anyone know how the sweaters run?

i have a sweater and it fits fairly tts, in my opinion. maybe a TAD big. i'd get s if i were you.

it's like their signature sweater... 100% cashmere, crossover v-neck, a little long.

they're sweaters are tdf! you'll love it.

Yes! I just discovered this line and am loving it. I'm a size 8, a bit busty and just purchased a crop sweater in M. I probably could have gone with S, but like how this one looks when cut a bit more generously.

I have a couple cashmere sweaters that I think are pretty true to size. They might be a little on the bigger side. I normally wear a Med or Lg, depending on the style - both of my Vince sweaters are Med and they fit/look great.

Thanks for the help. I ended up ordering it in a size S to be on the safe side. After getting that tunic the other month and seeing how soft it is and how well it holds up in the wash I want to start buying more Vince items.