has anyone bought a bag they weren't really crazy for?

I regret buying a monogram pochette, I wanted to get a small-ish kind of bag but I should've gotten something a bit bigger because it's too small to fit my stuff. I should've gotten myself a trotteur..

I didn't like getting things in and out of the bag - it was too narrow. I'm used to bags that zip wide open for easy access like Speedys and Almas. I do have a couple of Bedfords, and they're a pain to get things out of, but so gorgeous that I put up with the inconvenience.:lol:

Yes!:nuts: Shockingly, it was a mono speedy 30.:amazed: I wasn't thrilled at how it sags when it wasn't full and it was too plain for my liking.:shame: I have sold it since and now have four other speedy bags that I LOVE!:love:

I didn't like my damier papillon 30 when I first bought it because I originally had my eyes on the mono papillon 30 instead. Somehow I changed my mind at the store and got the damier. Got home and didn't like it and left it in my closet for a few wks. Recently I took it out and fell in love with it. Now I'm carrying it everyday!

Yup, LOTS! But I really want a MC Wapity and MC Trouville. These for sure, I've had on my mind for a looong time. Other than the Reade that I have, everything is impulse.

Irishgal said:
I bought three (at different times) unique Fendi baguettes. They have basically sat in their dust bags. Too small for me.

If you decide to sell them, I know JC has been looking for one for awhile.

Yep, regretting it now as we speak.
I bought a Chloe Paddington last month just to see what all the fuss was. I never really cared for it to begin with. But it was just sitting there so nice and pretty. All alone. Now I am considering selling it. too slouchy and heavy. Anyone interested. Its in Chocolate Brown.
I am not deserving of this bag I guess

Every bag I have except the speedy and the Pouchete (did I spell that right?) I buy bags that I only use once or twice than they kinda sit on the bedroom floor for me to look at....than always ended up using the speedy.

Irissy said:
If you decide to sell them, I know JC has been looking for one for awhile.

aww thanks iris.....you ladies seriously have amazing memories.....but i'm looking for a plain baguette......and irishgal i can't believe you think they're too small to me they're humongous (can you tell i love tiny bags? :lol:)......which was probably another reason i wasn't in love with my cerises speedy...too big for me :shame:

yes, I bought a MJ and the snap was broken.I exchanged it for a different style bag .because of there return policy It has to be store credit. I am Just not crazy about the new bag .I haven't even taken it out of it's dust bag!!It's been about 2 months.